A detailed communication plan has been developed to manage both internal communications and communications with external stakeholders.
The strategy has commenced operation with the approval of the collaborative agreement at all Boards of the participating institutions. A joint presentation by the President and CEO’s of St James’s Hospital and Tallaght University Hospital took place on the 18th April 2011.
The project plan includes milestones for ongoing communications and engagement with internal audiences. It is envisaged that THI will mark it's achievements in a number of key areas.
Key components of the plan include
- the branding of joint clinical services,
- the development of a stakeholder forum,
- an expansion of links with Philanthropy,
- an expansion of links with the Foundations and
- an expansion of links with patient advocacy groups with a focus on community and primary care.
The branding strategy is being implemented with the establishment of the THI Office, situated in the Trinity Biomedical Sciences Institute.
Further information will be available via the THI website on an ongoing basis